- All sales are final. Goods are not sent on approval.
- Where the 'click and collect' option is selected at checkout, an order will be prepared within 3 working days. Otherwise, we aim to dispatch all goods within 5 working days of receipt of your order. All orders are sent via Royal Mail.
- Unapproved returns will not be accepted. Should any item be defective it should be returned (with the packaging supplied) within 14 days of purchase.
- We will not charge the goods to your credit or debit card until they are ready for dispatch.
- The goods remain the property of Peterborough Cathedral until they are paid for in full.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the content and descriptions of products is accurate, any correction required will be made without liability being undertaken by The Chapter of Peterborough Cathedral.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT at the current rate, where applicable.
- Delivery costs are extra, as specified for the item(s) you purchase.
- This shop is operated and owned by The Chapter of Peterborough Cathedral, Minster Precincts, Peterborough PE1 1XS.
Peterborough Cathedral Chapter regrets that event and tour tickets are not eligible for Refunds and we are not able to assist you in re-selling tickets. Any Lost, Stolen or Destroyed tickets are not eligible for replacement due to their cash value.
If an event or tour for which Peterborough Cathedral is selling tickets is cancelled, Peterborough Cathedral or the organisers of the Event will attempt to contact each patron. Please note that we will be reliant on the information held within the Box Office Database System, so updating information as necessary is vital. Peterborough Cathedral will also advertise the cancellation of an Event on their website and via social media. A full refund may be obtained via The Cathedral Office, Minster Precincts, Peterborough PE1 1XS. Refunds will only be made to the original purchaser.
- A ticket may be used to admit the bearer to Peterborough Cathedral only for the event or tour specified, at the date and at the time indicated on the ticket.
- The Chapter of Peterborough Cathedral reserves the right to refuse entry or to cancel the event or tour at any time.
- A ticket is not transferable and cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- The Chapter of Peterborough Cathedral cannot accept responsibility for the loss of any personal items.